2012年3月26日 星期一

tera power leveling in the UEFA Champions League goal - YJV

129764912176250000_39Amauri angrily rebuke Milan, Juve hardened the League will win Yeah sporting March 16: winter break from Juventus switched to Florence, Brazil forward Amauri weekend against old main. Zebra player before his old Club in the past, he said he was very disappointed in the Juventus. If this game is able to break the old main gate, Amauri lap mark, Brazil looked at Milan won the Serie a this season, and those CrownArmy. Amauri accepted an exclusive interview with the Milan sports daily "I spent three seasons in Turin, would have been a good place to start, in the UEFA Champions League goal, and first four games into three balls. But unfortunately suffered an injury for the first time, shangyu comeback found difficulties. I made great sacrifices, but many blame fell on my head. "Memories Amauri said of Juventus. "JuveAfter that day I had no opportunity to demonstrate their abilities. It saddened me most, until right now, I just can't understand it, very disappointing. "Juventus last summer and even deprived of Amauri, Jersey, 11th, so that follows two teams of players training. "Maybe clubs wanted to give me a signal, but I just do not understand, because no other Club would take that approach toPlayers. No one has explained to me tera power leveling, I'm no longer a member of the team. "Said Amauri. "I once wanted to retire, intends to return to Brazil ended their career. But my six year old son Hugo me, I am his idols, he imitated me every move. If I give up, will give him a bad tree example, Florence, so I joined. I would like to thank FlorenceAnd they gave me the opportunity, I here is trust. "Amauri think Juventus striker Marco borriello introduced winter strength may not be stronger than their own. "Strong and Marco borriello who? Asked me, of course tera power leveling, you said yourself, if you ask Marco borriello and he will feel stronger. But he is an excellent player. "Amauri think Milan serie a champion this season will be given,Tube or not represented Fiorentina scored, but Brazil said if the weekend break Juve he will celebrate the city gate. "Who will win the Serie a this season? AC Milan, I have no other means tera gold, because they are stronger. After scoring at the weekend will do to celebrate? Of course, I will lap around to celebrate. �� Others:

沒有留言:

張貼留言