2011年12月15日 星期四

he laughed

129668659930468750_65Brad Pitt: actually I am a Liverpool fan Brad Pitt showed that they were Liverpool fans. (A) NetEase entertainment on November 27 one Hollywood superstar Brad Pitt in his most recent film revealed in an interview with the penalty kick into gold, he was a Liverpool supporter. When asked about his favorite team, he laughed: "I had friends with Liverpool at a distance, if I say I supportOther teams swtor credits, they will play with me. "Pete's wife Angelina Jolie-Julie is the famous Liverpool fans. Her fate originated in North Wales and Liverpool during the filming of the Lara Croft: Tomb Raider swtor power leveling, she's adopted son Richard Leach Maddox in the aerdehe hospital for three days of treatment. Richard Leach Maddox became Liverpool's hardcore fans, and his preference in HollywoodNobody know.

沒有留言:

張貼留言