2012年1月8日 星期日

resplendent in their

129667716768427892_1Interview with Huang Xi: hope for breaking the talent inherent standard thanked Zhu Zheqin Huang Xi times accept NetEase entertainment interview. NetEase entertainment on November 26 (/empty) the night of November 25, Qinghai TV "flower flowers" finals came to an end, after a two-hour wonderful rivalry, win big hot players Huang Xi times brilliant performance to win a professional judge and pioneer review almost one-sided praise, but ultimately no match for the most beautiful "flower" Wang晓敏, controversy, won the "flower flowers" first runner-up title. After the match, Huang Xi times accept NetEase entertainment interview. Results of the competition, "everyone is unique for champions" as the reigning king, Huang Xi times the step off the stage it is very easy, although the focus of all attention has focused on her person, but when you take pictures, to push the champion Wang Xiaomin Huang Xi timesTo the crowd in front of the camera, very considerate. While champions missed was regretted by many people, but Huang Xi times seems very cool: "in the top ten of us, everyone is unique, and were champions in the style of her own. Today was a big party, let the last time in front of an audience of show, I am grateful. I am not satisfied,A thankful heart, into second place along the way, the singing of the expression has no regrets, ranking changes only in delivering the results of the second, everyone is unique and can not be copied. "Share love" I just love Jose to a man "competition, at the time of singing a love song in Liangshan, describing the late Taiwan woman writer San Mao and her loverJOS spoken parts of a Chinese Opera, was once choked by Huang Xi, also appears in singing with emotion, in this regard the old republic power leveling, Huang Xi times explained: "the concept of love I cherish and respect when, this is the one from Taiwan's love story, I would like to understand this love story with my own way. Near the source of this quote I heard before I was so moved, so I would like to talk in thisShare my sadness song and dance on stage, so I wanted to with the concept of the song tell you my feelings and feelings of sharing to everyone, because an emotional, not actually sing very well, but it's important to share. I think in the near the source of this quote, it's what I want to love, spoke these words on the stage, I think, Yes, I just love near the source of the JOS to a man. "After aMedia reports said Huang Xi times and generous recognition associated with the boyfriend, when asked when the matter is, Huang Xi times laughing: "we are not so yuck. "Agency" I have a little standard wants to go and Zhu Zheqin, Studio see "match of the night, champion Wang Xiaomin was obtained from Taiwan seed record of a contract, with his disciples Division into Penne Dai, Kenji Wu Ke QunSister. Previously also has rumors said all large records company have on Huang Xi times throws has olive branch, hope will its income under, on this, Huang Xi times said temporarily also no received, and she most urgent hope of, is is ended competition home rest and to travel, and agency a thing, Huang Xi times is is Shun its natural: "hope can select suiyuan of part, if has records company to found I, IWould appreciate it, but I have a small standard. "Previously, served as flower flowers when the judges, Zhu Zheqin, had repeatedly accepted NetEase entertainment interview expressed the appreciation of Huang Xi, more outspoken" If Huang Xi came to me, I am willing to accept her as ", at that time also was very happy by Huang Xi, two people have been expressed on various occasions to appreciation of each other's feelings, although alreadyJudge posts in withdrawing from the race, but Huang Xi times revealed that two people follow each other on the network, and there have been some interaction. Huang Xi, said: "Zhu Zheqin teacher is one of my very, very respected teacher swtor power leveling, she is a real artist, not only in the nation, is a benchmark figure on the world music, and her focus for public welfare as well and I was very touched, sheA era, for the protection of national, non-material cultural heritage is to spare no effort in working on it. I am very grateful to her, we also have a little bit of contact in private, if you have a chance when, I want to take a look at her Studio. "Got talent" hopes to break the talent inherent standards "some people say that Huang Xi times and the emergence of her accomplishments, reality shows in the Mainland has entered the bottleNeck of the moment and has added a new force, there has been comment on her "small minority", Huang Xi times observed: "we need some new things, but what exactly is this thing, there is need to look for. I want to break a lot of people for music of the so-called standard: intonation, and rhythm. .... Springs, sounds of birds in nature is in fact no standardBut is the most beautiful voices, I think that's what I came here, and reasons for adhering to the present. I would like to change some inherent point of view, change their view of music has always been so stubborn. "A lot of people think Huang Xi times the small audience while refreshing, but it will also be hindering her development potential, in this regard, Huang Xi times very insisted on her ownSelect: "some people are artists, they polished, resplendent in their; some are artists, they are doing what they want to do things. If I choose, I would choose to be a simple, independent artists, maybe not a lot of money or a high exposure, but this is the most exciting part of my life, human life only once, know what the mostImportant. I have always know what's going on. "Huang Xi times said she was happy to have to sing your favorite song, interpret them in their own way, for future road, Huang Xi also hope along with the nature and run:" I will always work hard and friends to share their happiness, sadness, happiness, what color or black and white tones, I know it will be a niche or popular way toJudge, I think we should look beyond the ideas, niche does not represent only a small fraction of people like it, just like love song in Liangshan today, even in the lyrics was not found on the Internet, but this love is beside each of us, so long as there is resonance, whether public or niche, please out the concept. ”

沒有留言:

張貼留言