2012年6月13日 星期三

Le Blanc SWTOR Power Leveling Le Blanc - GQRZ

129836429889062500_22Le Blanc: firm before winning the match and convictions regardless of results has no regrets Yeah sporting on June 8: final total score 2-3 in Eastern Beijing time on June 8, heat behind Celtic victory over rivals in the context of SWTOR Power Leveling, total scores a strong pull to 3-3, the game Le Blanc to play fabulous, crazy cut down 45 points 15 rebounds 5 assists, match Chamberlain became first in 48 years. Le Blanc in the first half the game was 30 minIn the Le Blanc's performance with no solution according to eyes in silence and perseverance he gas field, after the game, Le Blanc had also expressed their determination to win before the game: "this is a must-win game, I'm glad we made the most complete game victory since the beginning of the series. "When he was in an interview with ESPN reporter at the scene said:" play this game, do notTube results how, I are no regrets has sth sth "seems to in racing Qian Diablo 3 power leveling, Le Blanc on on this one enough to contains into history of competition has foreseen:" I hope made one powerful of competition Diablo 3 CD-KEY, I hope for I of teammate stood up, I is happy in offensive and defensive ends I are to completed task, competition in the teammate give has I many help, is happy we to from fifth field competition of defeats in the getChance to rebound. "Asked if this was his best game of the playoffs, Le Blanc but they themselves don't know the answer:" I don't know, I didn't see my contest video, I just want to play my best game. "But in any case, Le Blanc was still believes that this belongs to the team of victory:" this is the team's victory, which is when we pick up basketballWait for care of team victory. "Despite winning the match, but the series is not over, the next, they will proceed to a seventh battle of life and death with the Celts, Le Blanc and his heat will face greater challenges, following last season after entering the finals, Le Blanc can once again into the final is still unknown so far is the uncrowned king of Le Blanc can also gain career firstOverall winner is unknown. Others:

沒有留言:

張貼留言