2012年6月8日 星期五

green tea Diablo 3 power leveling green tea - NRIR

129822607974843750_114Interview with green tea: changed back to name Lin 埈yong want audiences to new understanding --> Interview with green tea: changed back to name Lin 埈yong to let the audience know green tea again. Green tea back book called Lin Junyong, wants the audience to know. NetEase entertainment scoop (video, graphic and text/Taiwan reports group) name Lin 埈yong of green tea, notices of artists and arts cafes, night shops cafes, experienced a "meatball" dissolve, and finally once again return to the singer's identity,He has issued in booklet entitled the first EP of the love, is to a circle of one's dreams of singing, I also look forward to put aside the past, fans let the audience know him again. Waiting for 2 years, stringent requirements on the producers of music, Lin 埈yong recorded a song about up to 50 times, let himself and his producers were almost crazy. Description main song the love gone lyricsLost love, love green tea which has been severely hurt, he also thinks he himself is a male chauvinist who love credits do not pass at this stage is feeling all suiyuan. He has been at a low ebb, family by family begged to take, but he did not admit defeat, not just abandon all efforts. Although in recent years, have a chance to shine on the drama, but it isLack of access to most of the audience's memory, but green tea is always discouraged, he was trying to grasp every opportunity to stage performances. Today released a first EP, can be considered a pain past is pleasure. Following is an interview with NetEase entertainment content: NetEase entertainment: singer identity again issued the first EP of the love, is not really bad mood? Lin 埈yong (green tea):Special happy mood, finally picked up the microphone again. Waiting for a long time before, waited 2 years. Why wait so long? Because companies feel that I prepared enough, things have been grinding on his personality and how to increase their exposure and have prepared for them. Today, finally, after 2 years, I finally made the first EP of the love went. NetEase entertainment: Two years after entering the recording studio? Think of what? Lin 埈yong (green tea): feel that has been previously recorded sound, the Studio is very confident, very confident, but after surprise into the recording studio, attended the meeting of fear. Because the Studio was recorded by something like or something emotional, falls short of producers, will have to wear. LoveThis song in the recording studio, took 5 or 6 hours, and recorded almost cried. Is, of course, not crying, but recorded to own almost mad, saying to himself "Ah ~ why have recorded bad" and later producer says "do you want to drop KEY, and go out for a walk" gave me many, many comments, I myself was a reserved person, when the producers openedStarted his speech when I get nervous, more nervous but will do well, later on that day is not recorded, and producers were recorded in the hope that the next time I stop. NetEase entertainment: song sung bad piss producers, a few glee? Lin 埈yong (green tea): every song I should have a glee more than 50 times, producers almost crazy, impressed me the most was recorded without sugarWhen green tea. First beat to the rhythm of the sugar-free green tea that is anti-racket, I sing in the process did not catch the beat, so took 2 or 3 days to record finish of the sugar-free green tea. NetEase entertainment: the main song of the love described their feelings views, view of talking about your feelings! Lin 埈yong (green tea): this is a rather sad the love and inner directionTo go, will think that when love is gone, you will not know what to do, had to pay so many feelings are equal to zero. Also experienced the same emotional stages until, emotionally I was a man, not so for the other party to think any thing, as if they live in their own world. Once in Korea have a relationship, like a girlThis girl likes me, but I became her replacement, she along with her ex-boyfriend. NetEase entertainment: romance in the past is to you? Lin 埈yong (green tea): sorry. At that time in Korea do not know a lot of friends, brothers describes a girl I know, after you know her to say she did a very good friend, and laterBeginning to think this girl with cute, like her after. At that time no matter what she is going to eat or what you want, I've come to her to do a lot of preparation, in the end she speak to me she was selected along with her ex-boyfriend in. NetEase entertainment: do you desire at this stage a new romance? Lin 埈yong (green tea): now not long for romance, I feel like I was less a lovePeople who want to say now is well absorbed in the above, is to love again, and so on, and leave it up to fate! NetEase entertainment: to name Lin 埈yong, is to bid farewell to the past of yourself? Lin 埈yong (green tea): I wanted to let everyone know that the last "green tea", our impression is probably the vertical artist art Cafe, circular or the dissolution of one of the members of the Group of balls, orAre nightclubs culture, I would like to forget about all these people, recognition of a new "green tea-Lin 埈yong". This album was to lyrical line wow cd-key, singing my own inner world. At the time of making this album, I told my boss tanshuo or not to have a song in dance or movement in it, the boss said that it is better not to, he was afraid of before I dance because you printedAs if to make fun of, this is not entirely the same "green tea-Lin 埈yong" mature side to show you. NetEase entertainment: former circular artists, income is not stable at that time right? Lin 埈yong (green tea): my window is stuck in the middle of it! In fact, at that time they also could not find its own direction, on the notice, nor to the other artists on the oftenDepending on the program. Themselves may be only 2 times a week, nearly a month 5 and 6, there are not many. At that time in addition to the circular on private theatre, playing after the stage before, began an interest in drama, the company helped after I took several of his plays, like big love TV, public television and sanli Idol drama, filming is a circular SWTOR Credits, on one side.NetEase entertainment: and the little devil, the JUNIOR group "balls", IMP is currently in showbiz small achievements, will admire you? Three people did keep in touch with each other? Lin 埈yong (green tea): actually, is happy for them. I later than their debut, "balls" after the dissolution, I own to do the things I want to do, music, JUNIOR, smallGhosts have they laid the Foundation, all of their knowledge is also very familiar with, and that understanding is completely unfamiliar to me! (Laughter) feel annoyed at that time, their going to get everyone, so during that period also experienced a lot of low tide, also do not know what to do, last as to this company (Ai Disheng) on my workThere are different plans, so I think that should not necessarily singing, I can go from drama above, but go slower than they, now lay their Foundation, hope that the first EP to be you. JUNIOR liaison between me and the JUNIOR "ball" some misunderstanding, then say open, speak open, You should want to thank Kang Ge (Zongkang Tuo)! Because Kang Ge makes the two of us sat together, and said, "want to clear everything before", after JUNIOR became good friends with me. IMP in busy recently, so sometimes a phone call because he was engaged in, I do not want to fight him, for fear of sth Because their self-esteem is relatively strong,Afraid to call him is a misunderstanding is what you want to get something, say their efforts to, hope I can get good results. Three people also have contact, JUNIOR is now in our company, so I often phone call with him. NetEase entertainment: low water period in addition to outside companies to help, and extra special thanks to who? Lin 埈yong (green tea):Low process, I am most grateful for is my company, because at that time I do not know what to do, without any direction, looking for company but no company can accept me, because none of us know "green tea" is. Those low days go we will ask "who is green tea? "Let me start this thing can't stand, after theCompany boss gave me a chance, let me go after this company, one after another began to have received some notice and drama. NetEase entertainment: in recent years has ㄧ some drama, acting and singing like that one? Lin 埈yong (green tea): acting than singing, is still singing. Acting is, of course, like, acting is a stand-alone, but still want to see youRole or insignificant. When I was taken to the next stop Diablo 3 power leveling, happiness and the love powders when you love, is also a good supporting role, but everyone I know was not too familiar with, then take the next stop, happiness when I like someone else said "I play the next stop, happiness, yeah! "Resulting response is" which, which one do you? "I do notAble to speak I was play benefit, I can only say that I am in my speech was that one, they will say "Ah ~ are you Yo! Was playing so badly, I thought you was when hyunbin is Yo! "This will attract attention. Love you again is the love powders, then I will speak of the love you love powder powder "QQ is hair volume volume one! "They wereWould say, "Oh my! Love you love you is the inversion of the original powder powder. "NetEase entertainment: theatre performances in mostly supporting roles, but difficult to attract audience attention, will you lose heart? Lin 埈yong (green tea): is there is no way to get real attention to "who am I" it. Because experience these things, some notice on you give me feedback (reflected), I thinkI should be dope! Will feel that in order to get their dream, to reach our objective, be sure to let themselves feel that don't care about others to your way of thinking. So I do not have any heart or accept their view of me. NetEase entertainment: after this film, will put more effort on the album? Lin 埈yong (green tea):Good opportunity for me, I'll put in above the music, regardless of my own singing or any of a number of performance opportunities, I will carefully cherish. NetEase entertainment: who would like to try writing it in the future? Lin 埈yong (green tea): I've done three years before this album, there is an album called the proof of, I believe that everyone on this album completely are not familiar with (laughs)。 Then album not to themselves of name named of, is to themselves last a last name called "Rim", because I last name forest, English called Rim, then out members on I of awareness is full does not know I out has this Zhang album, I think in publicity above also out has some errors and status, in album inside I for has a first song called Miss You under, themselves since create ofA song, originally this album I wanted to put a song in it, it is a song lyric, but the boss says is not, steady shot to this, hope I can use my own songs in it. NetEase entertainment: spend periods of low tide successfully issued the EP, families are happy? Lin 埈yong (green tea): I think the most funAre my parents! At that time during the low tide, in fact my parents do not know how to talk to me, a notice at a time after filming, my father would feel that "this is not what I want. "This was his first personal EP, they are very happy, my mom very hard to speak with me:" green tea, you don't go wrong! This is probably the last time in your life (Recording opportunity), you want to take advantage of, how old are you? How old? "Hope this treasure, and my mother was very serious and speak with me after" not wrong! "NetEase entertainment: parents who have advised you turned right? At that time there was the slightest do you want to abandon the idea? Lin 埈yong (green tea):. My parents are doing, doing trade. My dad speakYou if really of no words, you to not back do home of cause, but I think, themselves has work to so of degree has, if I gave up returned to home of cause, I will think themselves is "less", on seems is anti-pressure sexual no is enough, I think said I to to go this section Road, are go so long to now has, I if so gave up must will is regret, so I toldI say don't give up. Among the stage just didn't give up and finally had his first personal EP. NetEase entertainment: after love EP album launch, when it plans to launch a full album? Lin 埈yong (green tea): I hope that after this EP album, I can launch a full album, now everybody see my impression of a mature side, GreekLooking down one more light. I to this album lost 6 kg, hope the next album is like Won Bin completely built, 6 blocks of muscle blocks, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... Then all took off his coat, is presented to you. I really have practiced, like the Incredible Hulk Hao grams. Can also be rendered inside the MV not the same dance, presented my best charmingYou see. NetEase entertainment: shooting the MV small dew of love built, their satisfaction? Lin 埈yong (green tea): lost 6 kg can be exposed, but the Director said after I figure "good you want to wear a shirt? "(Laughter) because their own skin is very white, and presented a little feeling of soft flesh meat, but I think I'm better than beforeSleep well, say it to this first EP under exposed. Have heard a lot of responses, such as "so white dare take off, feeling very weak", but I think I have already rushed out of the first step, the second step will be different. The MV shoot to show you my weight loss results, also have their own gym get stolen train. NetEase entertainment: in addition toAgainst built a small accident, do you have the other places are not satisfactory? Lin 埈yong (green tea): want to quickly lose them the meat, if the love this MV could get everyone's approval and love it, I want the next song of the sugar-free green tea can be completely off, so I have to practice. NetEase entertainment: MV scale if nude, do yourself OK? Lin 埈yong (green tea): absolutely not! Nude, then ban. Is dew where everyone wants to see. NetEase entertainment: promotional EP did this arrangement to the Mainland? Lin 埈yong (green tea): the company is planning to, hope this wave of success, soon will be able to meet friends on the Mainland. Others:

沒有留言:

張貼留言